Do you have dirt in your appliances and do not know how to clean it? Do not know how to remedy the smell that occurs in your refrigerator? Do not miss the next post, where we will give you some effective tricks for cleaning your appliances.
- Improve the appearance of pots and pans.
- Remove all the dirt that has stainless steel and then cover the entire surface with flour. Then take a cloth and start polishing the area with the help of the flour until the piece is completely shiny.
The use of sparkling water
Fill a spray can with mineral water with gas and spray the contents on the surface you want to clean. You will recover the brightness of all your kitchen appliances.
Dishwasher and baby oils
- The soap we use to wash the dishwasher is ideal for cleaning dirt and fingerprints off your stainless steel appliances. Use baby oil to improve results following the direction of the grain for best results.
How do we get to the most difficult corners of our fridge?
Dirt can be removed with a cloth impregnated with vinegar or with a cotton swab. Move the fridge and remove dust from the back; it will make your fridge consume less energy.
Remedy bad odors from your fridge.
For the bad odors of the refrigerator, it is advisable to place a pot of boiling milk inside the fridge, or you can also put a glass of ground coffee inside the fridge in the spotlight of the bad smell. This will absorb bad odors.
How can we get to clean the most difficult corners of our oven?
- To remove grease from the walls and glass, we must make a paste of water, baking soda, and salt. We spread it in the parts that we want to clean and that are dirty, we let the paste work overnight, the next day we remove it and clean the rest with soap and water.
- Another way to clean the oven is with potato chips. When you peel potatoes, do not throw the remains, put them in the oven, turn them on for a few minutes, and the vapors released by the curds will make all soot remains disappear.
Clean the television screen
We use lemon juice by rubbing with a cloth; this is good for the glass to repel the dust that can adhere. Here you can find a list of different tricks to clean your TV.
Coca-Cola to clean the pipes
- For those more complicated pipes, try pouring one or two cans of Coca-Cola and wait 5-10 minutes. After this time, you will see how the expected results appear.
- Remove lime from the washing machine with hot water and vinegar.
- We will only have to schedule a wash without clothes with hot water, to which we will add half a liter of vinegar.
To take care of the sole of the iron and protect it against scratches … Rub the warm sole with candle wax and then polish it with a wool cloth.
After a period of use, the plastic and porcelain of the coffee maker take another tone different from the first one just bought, which looks very bad due to the acid in the coffee. To remove these spots, it is recommended that one or two tablets be used to wash dentures or dental boxes in the jar and fill it with hot water. After an hour, rinse it with warm water.
For junk removal New Jersey see Cleaning World…